The goal of this workshop is to gather academic contributions addressing recent Emerging Market Economies developments
in the fields of Macroeconomics, International Trade and Finance.
The scientific committee welcomes both empirical and theoretical contributions.
Papers can in particular address the following issues about Emerging Countries:
• Global financial cycle, capital flows and international spillovers
• Evolution of global value chains
• Debt denomination and sustainability
• Foreign exchange, derivatives markets, Renminbi internationalization
• Monetary policy challenges
• Commodities and terms of trade shocks
The workshop is open to anybody involved in these research areas, including both young and experienced researchers, Ph.D.
students, post-doctoral researchers, and professionals from business, government, and non-governmental institutions.
There is no registration fee.