ICDE 2023: International Conference on Development Economics, AFEDEV (3-4 july 2023)
Registration and payment
Here you can find the information to register for the International Conference on Development Economics (ICDE) which will take place from July 3 to 4, 2023 at the Paris School of Economics in Paris.
To register (in two steps) :
- Complete the registation form on this website (https://icde2023.sciencesconf.org/registration)
- Complete the payment (see below)
Registration fees :
The registration fees depend on your situation (see the table below) and in particular on whether you are a member of the French Association of Development Economics (AFEDEV). Being a member of AFEDEV means joining a community of almost 150 researchers and actively participating in the promotion and visibility of development economics research in France and abroad. It will also give you access to a number of services and advantages, some of which are reserved for members: a personal page on the AFEDEV website, information on conferences, job offers in development economics; reduced registration fees for ICDE; participation in general assemblies and important decisions of the association…
Accepted methods of payment :
- Debit card by clicking on this link. Please note that when you register, you need to fill in the options that will determine the fees depending on your situation.
- Bank transfers or purchase orders by contacting us directly at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of fees :
|ICDE fees||AFEDEV membership||Total|
|ICDE conference registration – Full rate|
|With annual AFEDEV membership||150 €||50 €||200 €|
|With three-year AFEDEV membership||150 €||120 €||270 €|
|Already AFEDEV member**||150 €||150 €|
|Without AFEDEV membership||150 € + 60 €||210 €|
|ICDE conference registration – Reduced rate*|
|With annual AFEDEV membership – Reduced rate*||70 €||20 €||90 €|
|With three-year AFEDEV membership||70 €||120 €||190 €|
|Already AFEDEV member**||70 €||70 €|
|Without AFEDEV membership||70 € + 30 €||100 €|
The registration fee includes coffee breaks and meals during the conference.
* Reduced rates apply to researchers/teachers employed in a low- and middle-income country (https://datatopics.worldbank.org/world-development-indicators/the-world-by-income-and-region.html), students, post-doctoral fellows, young researchers (two years since the defense) and unemployed persons.
**Is considered a member of AFEDEV, any person whose membership is still valid at the time of the ICDE conference. If you don’t remember if you are a member or not of AFEDEV, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
If you encounter any problem, you can contact us directly at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.